1. Parenting
Amanda Rock

Noggin Changing to Nick Jr.

By March 19, 2009

What do you think about the change? Take our poll here!

I wonder what will become of Moose A. Moose!

Beginning later this year, preschool channel Noggin will be renamed Nick Jr., as part of parent network Nickelodeon's plans to unite their portfolio into one brand. The station will continue to be commercial free and geared exclusively towards preschoolers. Noggin.com will be folded into NickJr.com.

According to the statement, Nick Jr.'s new schedule will continue to feature top shows including: Dora the Explorer; Go, Diego, Go!; The Wonder Pets!; The Backyardigans; Yo Gabba Gabba!; Blue's Clues; Wow! Wow! Wubbzy!; Jack's Big Music Show; Pinky Dinky Doo; Toot & Puddle; Oobi; and The Upside Down Show.

As part of the plan, teen network The N will become TEENick and Nick.com will be the main hub for all of Nickelodeon's web sites.

What do you think of this move?

What do you think about the change? Take our poll here!

Comments
March 24, 2009 at 7:18 am
(1) Cindy A. says:

My kids and I love Noggin, Moose A. Moose and Zee so I hope the content doesn’t change too much!

March 30, 2009 at 12:14 am
(2) Mandy says:

My son will be devastated if Moose and Zee go away! we love their songs and monthly themes!

April 30, 2009 at 12:16 am
(3) cindy says:

My kids love Noggin, the love Moose A Moose and Zee and the way Noggin is right now , so why chance it. They absolutly love the Dance to the music segment i hope nothing changes just the name. The theme songs are great LOVE NOGGIN.

May 8, 2009 at 12:25 am
(4) Dave says:

I don’t care what they do as long as they show all the Season 2 episodes of Yo Gabba Gabba that Nick never aired! There is a season 3 coming, apparently, too. My daughter will be one happy little rugrat.

July 9, 2009 at 12:53 pm
(5) chrissy says:

Moose A. Moose and Zee stop my Jakob in his tracks, just the sound of Moose’s voice…Please keep him!! And puzzle time. Keep that too.

September 17, 2009 at 1:05 pm
(6) Matt says:

Moose a Moose and Z are just like those before them, whether they are kept is irrelevant to me…I don’t think me daughter will care much either…As long as Blues Clues or Room is carried over to Nick JR she’ll be fine…Noggin removed from their schedule recently and replaced it with the terrible show Olivia….

September 25, 2009 at 5:03 pm
(7) Christine Stevens says:

Save Moose A Moose and Zee. My kids love them! Please don’t change the format, we will miss it terribly……

September 28, 2009 at 1:48 pm
(8) Kaya Gabsy says:

I am 9 years old and I not happy about this change. It has always been Noggin, and my little sister and I still love it. Please don’t ever change the format, and never get rid of Moose A. Moose and Zee. The monthly themes and songs are great and we would be devastated to see them go.

September 28, 2009 at 2:29 pm
(9) Carol says:

I have two kids and they love Noggin, I hope that the content don’t chagee too much and that the channel keeps the schedule only for toddlers and not for teens like Nick always do.

September 28, 2009 at 3:11 pm
(10) Deborah G. says:

They should have left the name alone. It will always be Noggin in this house. My daughters and I went to YouTube to hear the old “Goodbye Song” as it seemed apropos.

For everyone who knows the lyrics to the “Goodbye Song”, it just isn’t the same to sing “I used my Nick Jr. today…”

It was a fun name, but now it’s a done name…

They better not touch the format, the monthly themes, or Moose A. Moose and Zee. If they do, there is no longer any reason to tune in.

September 28, 2009 at 6:58 pm
(11) Kia says:

NOOO! They should have left it alone. Deborah G. my kids loved the “Goodbye” song too. Noggin has been in our home for 6 years now. All 3 of my boys love it. I really hope they keep Moose & Zee and all those great songs and themes.

September 29, 2009 at 11:47 pm
(12) Jeremy says:

My child is very upset because she likes the name noggin. I hope the programming don’t change just because “someone” had an idea.

September 30, 2009 at 9:42 am
(13) Amanda J. says:

I am VERY upset by this change. I don’t see the reason for it, it’s not like Nickelodeon was losing money with Noggin, so why change the name? My fear is that in a few months, more changes will come, like some of the older kid programming, and older kids cartoons like SpongeBob and Fairly Odd Parents. There has to be somewhere where parents can come together, sign a petition, and get this nonsense reversed!

September 30, 2009 at 7:45 pm
(14) Chris K. says:

As long as it’s just a name change that’s fine, but don’t get rid of Moose and Zee. My 2 year old actually turns off the TV everytime we walk out the door! It’s little things like that which make the channel worth having!

October 2, 2009 at 12:31 pm
(15) Ummie of 3 says:

I agree with the other parents. My boys LOVE Noggin and I’ve always thought the name clever. I’ve recebtly gone to the website–my middle son is home sick and he wanted to hear the song–I’M NOT PERFECT–and we couldn’t find it. I am not sure if this is the format or just a transition one but so faR i DON’T LIKE THE CHANGE. I miss the old Noggin already!

October 2, 2009 at 9:13 pm
(16) Hoopla says:

I think Noggin should have been left alone. The name gave me the impression that it would help my children learn. Just being named Nick Jr. and having seen Nick cartoons I might not have decided to have the channel added to my television line up. Noggin implies something totally different than Nick Jr.

October 3, 2009 at 12:07 pm
(17) Colleen says:

We pay an extra $100 a month on our cable so that our little bunny, age 2, is able to watch Noggin. If it changes to Nick Jr there will be some definite changes. Noggin is a perfect channel to have on in a home with young children, even if it’s just for a “background noise”. No good. No good.

October 3, 2009 at 2:34 pm
(18) Lawrence says:

My guess (a wild guess) – “Spout” is eating Noggin’s lunch, so the consultants and creative departments in Nick-headquarters said, we can differentiate ourselves by going with a new “naming trend” …

October 3, 2009 at 6:47 pm
(19) Kylie says:

My son was absolutely devastated when noggin.com changed. Where is Moose and Zee now? When we lived in the US we watched Noggin all the time. Now, our only link was Noggin.com and now it is gone! Sad day.

October 3, 2009 at 8:42 pm
(20) Jim says:

Don’t like it one bit! Noggin was a name brand I was proud of. The Nick Jr. re-band was some marketing person trying to earn a pay check. If it’s not broke, then leave it alone! But no, now we what to make sure that the Nick name brand is in front of the kids from day one. Very sad. The name was change for the might buck! If it wasn’t than why change it. It doesn’t feel right, and the new logo / font doesn’t feel right. At least Walmart got it right with the new logo / font. I give an “F” to the person who has restarted the clock on the brand build for this channel. Don’t like it on bit!

October 4, 2009 at 9:47 pm
(21) luv4art says:

Change it back!!!! Hate that it’s now called Nick Jr!!! So when my newly turned three year old says “I want Noggin” what I have to say “Sorry Hon, it’s not called Noggin anymore, A Bigger name bought it out”!? Noggin was cute and they are mostly made up of toddlers so the name Nick Jr almost seems a bit too old,…if they were smart they would have kept/bought the name too!

October 5, 2009 at 11:33 am
(22) Lawrence says:

(oops, I meant “Sprout” … as the channel that PBS has put together & broadcast on Cable [and not Dish Network]) …

That was also a one-word channel name, easy to pronounce by kids. So Nick-corporation wants to “sound different from Sprout”. >_<

October 11, 2009 at 10:13 am
(23) Sabrina says:

I prefered it as Noggin. It was recognizable to me son. The shows are all the same but it is just tough to make changes when dealing with toddlers at times. He doesn’t believe I am on the right channel since the head icon is gone and it says nick jr instead. They should have left well-enough alone.

I do love the nick jr/noggin channel and enjoy watching certain shows with my son.

As a side note: I wish that they would have chosen the Upside Down show instead of Yo Gabba Gabba.

October 13, 2009 at 2:38 pm
(24) Greg R. says:

I can understand the desire to unite their brand name. I was surprised when they cooked up Noggin int he first place, especially since they kept the Nick Jr. brand alive by featuring some younger programming on Nickelodeon.

Still, I wonder if converting TheN to TEENick is a good move. Teenagers don’t mind being marketed to, but they don’t like being branded. TEENick seems lke something straight out of the 80′s.

I also just want to back up Sabrina and say that I also wish Nick would have invested in more episodes of the Upside Down Show. I suppose they just couldn’t figure out how to sell merchandise off of it.

October 14, 2009 at 10:43 pm
(25) moomyofthree says:

If the shows change to what is on nick i’m moving my kids to Sprout i’m sick of the sick cartoons that teach nothing but making nasty rude kids!!!

October 18, 2009 at 9:26 am
(26) Auntie says:

The Nick Jr. website is ridden with commercials. We enjoyed being introduced by Moose A. Moose and the seasonal banner with music. Now it is a commercial for ‘Febreeze’. Sad. Are they trying to cover up the stench of corporate meddling?

October 21, 2009 at 1:46 pm
(27) Jamie says:

i agree that the name noggin is so much nicer- it implys learning is happening- “i used my noggin today”- what will happen down the line? will that learning component dissolve?
i haven’t liked the changes made recently, before the name change- the “fresh beat band” is, in my opinion, too mature for the little ones, and was the first move towards exposing our kids to preteen material too soon. the songs and visuals have way too much attitude for my taste. stick with the wholesome laurie berkner!
i also detest the yo gabba gabba show, and avoid allowing my kids to watch it at all. luckily, our viewing is quite limited, but its nice to have on rainy days, sick days, or a crisis happens and they need a distraction. hope the wholesome shows like franklin, toot & puddle, and little bear stay. if not, we’ll be getting rid of our cable all together.

October 21, 2009 at 2:04 pm
(28) jamie says:

jamie again-

i just turned it on to check it out for a bit- and guess what was just advertised?!! “check out the fresh beat band- on nickalodeon”!!!!! why oh why must they try to entice little kids to go to a clearly more mature channel with commercials?!! i guess its our own fault for being a consumeristic society, and the trail leads to buying more stuff… i just was so happy with noggin before, it was like they were doing a service to society… now i guess they need to make more money… i don’t even let my kids on the noggin/nick jr website anymore…

October 26, 2009 at 6:36 pm
(29) Nick says:

i’m upset with the logo change. i grew up with face and blues clues, then the dreaded piper look, end of the classics, the blocks, and now the logo change. at least the classics are safe in the nickelodeon time capsule…

November 2, 2009 at 11:00 am
(30) kathy says:

I am very upset that nick jr took over noggin. If we
had wanted to watch nick jr, we would have. Max and
Ruby for instance has three little shows that last about 8 minutes each. They had no commercial breaks
when it was noggin. The commercials were after the show. I think it stinks and will find something other to watch with my toddler. And this Fresh Beat Band – teen-age shit. Why can’t our toddlers have a show without teen-age crap everywhere.

January 9, 2010 at 2:18 am
(31) Jenna says:

It’s hilarious to me that a parent would comment on the inappropriateness of the fresh beat band all while using profanity in her post. Regardless, other than the name, I’ve seen little change in the past few months since Noggin became Nick Jr. There seems to be a lot of complaints here about nothing. I was also surprised to see critiques of Olivia and Yo Gabba Gabba. Olivia is based on the beloved book series and any show like Yo Gabba Gabba that features great songs with lyrics such as “We’re all best friends and we love each other/that’s my family” and “keep trying, keep trying, don’t give up” is awesome in my book. My 3-year old most certainly agrees. And Noggin was always part of Nickelodean family, so it wasn’t “bought out” or “taken over.”

January 13, 2010 at 11:26 pm
(32) Sandi says:

What’s the deal with the drastic increase in commercials?? I really appreciated Noggin for the way they didn’t over commercialize everything. I’ve just decided to let our children watch DVDs instead. I like to be able to closely monitor what’s being put into my toddler’s brain, and this new change has made that next to impossible.

Thanks a lot, Nickelodeon! You SUCK.

January 19, 2010 at 12:10 pm
(33) Jenna says:

What commercials? I never see any commercials on Nick Jr. unless you’re referring to promos for other Nick Jr. shows.

March 1, 2010 at 3:15 pm
(34) Shawna says:

The programming hasn’t really changed at all. What I object to is the website changing from Noggin.com to nickjr.com, and I don’t mean the name. Noggin.com was a fantastic website that was easily self-navigated by the youngest of kids. Nickjr.com is the absolute worst website I’ve ever seen; it’s almost impossible to find the games, there are ads all over the place, and the kids get frustrated to the point of tears. Why couldn’t they just leave it alone? If it isn’t broke why break it??

March 8, 2010 at 3:06 am
(35) brookesmommy07 says:

One more thing about the logo(s) themselves.
I think the Noggin logos were the most creative logos and were appropriate to the construct of the little toddler mind. We always want to know what is happening in their bright little heads and this logo was adorably right on the money! All the Noggin logos were! – Along with the Noggin title. It was too cute!

April 18, 2010 at 3:10 am
(36) melissa* says:

im a little confused!! everyone is afraid that if they change ‘Noggin’ to ‘Nick Jr.’ .. that moose and zee will go awayy.. but they are on nick jr. alreadyy so they shouldnt just dissapear with the addition of noggin’s programs! my little boyy loves them as well.. but im not quite sure if i even have noggin, or if we have ever watched it!! but we get all of moose and zee’s great songs and themes!! :) and they play a wide variety of shows as well.. i hope it doesnt change too much tho! im sure whatever they are trying to do is a step towards improving! they dont want to lose ratings! lol…

April 18, 2010 at 3:18 am
(37) melissa* says:

ohh and also – on the commercial thingg.. i honestly have never heard or seen any commercials on nick jr. besides the commercial that pointed that fact out.. once i heard the statement “no commercials” i tried to see if they would lie and still sneak some in.. but nope! not one!! so i dont knoww if the ppl on here have ever actually watched nick jr. – but i wouldnt critisize it so much!! its not out there trying to hurt your child! they are trying to teach them a little while they are not in school! what so horrible about that!?

May 4, 2010 at 2:28 pm
(38) CandleMaker says:

Melissa.
Sorry to pop your bubble but just a moment ago, during Man and Ruby, we saw a commercial for Crest tooth whitening strips.
It’s why I decided to jump online and learn what the deal is with them claiming no commercials yet here we just saw it and came upon this site and your post.
And my husband said he’s seen it before, also during Max and Ruby.

June 13, 2010 at 9:49 am
(39) megan fraser says:

so this is about thename change well my kids all 5 of then HATE the change they are so sad they can’t here the goodbye song anymore because we do not get youtube anymore scence we got blocket from it. well we get NOGGON on demand so that is GREAT my kids LOVE NOGGON on demand it is like the ONLY thang they will watch if i turn on something else when thye are watching NOGGON on demand they will kick and scream and they will get sent to their room so thet can kick and screm in there. if i turn on something like sprout thery will throw the remote accross the room they will get sent to their room for that and they will throw dresses out the window.

June 14, 2010 at 6:45 pm
(40) Yolanda says:

I am so upset that Nick Jr. promised one thing and did another. I have noticed that the nick jr formerly the noggin has been changing lately. Noe they are cutting down a lot of the original noggin shows and showing shows like the fresh beat band and lazy town amongst other programs. With these extra programs being added the original time slots are changing and my son cannot watch the shows he used to watch anymore. I hate that Nick JR took over the Noggin channel.

July 15, 2010 at 5:08 pm
(41) Christopher Scott Callahan (Charlotte, NC) says:

I miss the name NOGGIN!!
When can we get it back???
This is a sad situation and I miss all of the games on “NOGGIN”!!!!!!!!!

*****(PLEASE NOTE, the above info was typed by my 5 year old son. He has missed “NOGGIN” since changes have been made. He often wonders how many other kids still miss it. His main question is……
CAN THEY THINK OF A WAY TO GET IT ALL BACK TO NORMAL??????? I wonder how many other kids are still sad about this and if Christopher’s recent question should be still considered by the company!!!! )********

December 4, 2010 at 4:17 pm
(42) Bigsissy says:

This message goes to CandleMaker.

First of all, the name is “Max and Ruby” not “Man and Ruby”
Second of all, don’t go “popping” melissa*’s “bubble”, because Noggin/Nick Jr. actually doesn’t show commercials. You were probably watching one of the regular Nickelodeon channel, because on weekday mornings, they show Nick Jr. shows. How do I know this? EVERYDAY, my little brother and I watch Nick Jr. and we have been watching for about 3yrs.
Thank you.

January 7, 2011 at 1:54 pm
(43) Sarah says:

I didn’t mind the name change. But now I’m noticing more and more changes. I have seen commercials for nick shows like spnge bob ad other inappropriate shows for preschoolers. It scares my kids! And you’d think they’d at least put up a commercial more suitable for kids, no, sponge bob was using language I would punish my kids for using… And this is on nick jr!! It’s hard to catch but ice seen at least one a day! I Saadi happy with noggin. I trusted the channel back then. I think I need to phase nick jr out. Sprout is another channel with commercial free preschool shows. You all should check it out. It’s related to PBS kids I think.

January 9, 2011 at 10:57 am
(44) Joseph says:

I am 8 years old and I HATE Moose A. Moose And Zee! I don’t mind Max And Ruby I Love Ni Hao Kai Lan And Dora The Explorer! (swiper is funny) I don’t mind the name change but the same stuff is so boring! I also don’t mind The Fresh Beat Band it is so cool! I also don’t mind Olivia it is on right now!I like Yo Gabba Gabba And Go Diego Go! I also like Sesame Street and Barney And Friends I love Elmos World! My 2 year old brother LOVES Max And Ruby and Elmos World and The Wiggles! I don’t like The Sunny Side Up Show Well I mean I don’t HATE it but i don’t like it. Uh Oh. Moose And Zee is on now. Moose says Fresh beat Band is next. I want to tell you I like Backyardigans and Wonder Pets! I also like Upside Down Show but it is on at night. Move To The Music ended just now. Fresh Beat Band ad is on now.

January 12, 2011 at 9:38 am
(45) Joseph says:

Hi its Joseph again I will love it if they get rid of Moose And Zee! The Upside Down Show is on at 11:00PM and 11:30PM every night. My mom doesn’t like Dirt Girl World. I do. I believe Ni Hao Kai Lan is the most shown preschool show on Nick Jr. even though Dora is the most popular. I Love Spongebob Squarepants! I wish they made a mega crossover of Nick Jr Shows Hosted by Moose A. Moose and Zee. even though i hate them.

January 17, 2011 at 3:51 pm
(46) Joseph says:

Ni Hao Kai Lan is shown at 5:30 PM, 10:00 PM, 1:00 AM, and 6:30 AM. So that means it is on 4 times a day. Guess what? Have you watched The Mega Music Fest? Just watch. You will be depressed. Moose and zee didn’t host it. John Leguizamo did. I like that. Well, at least they hosted Storytime Live! And The Sunnyside Up Show is on Sprout. Chica is one of the main characters. She is with a random host. Do you know what John Leguizamo did to Moose And Zee? Maybe he did something bad to them. Hopefully, he didn’t. I kinda like Moose And Zee. Every song is cute, except for Today Is Your Birthday. That one is very annoying. I really don’t like Dora The Explorer, except for Swiper. I hate it when Dora and Boots stop Swiper. He would probably kill them. He really wouldn’t. Dora and Boots care for Swiper. especially in the Dora Christmas Special when Swiper is on the naughty list and Dora and Swiper go to the past and the future. I really like that episode. The only thing is I recognized something. Why does Dora have a regular face on when Swiper is on the naughty list? Then she says “We can’t let this happen.”Dora really cares for Swiper.I like Ni Hao Kai Lans Rintoo. We are related in so many ways! We are almost the same age! Kai Lan is cute, too. Oobi is funny. Toot and Puddle is almost very annoying. Luckily, they travel around the world, which I like. I really like The Upside Down Show, but I almost can’t watch it. and Max And Ruby, I tolerate it. It is cute because they are bunnies. I apoligize for the long comment. I also apoligize that I did three comments in a row. Have a great day!

January 17, 2011 at 3:54 pm
(47) Joseph says:

Oh, and my brother doesn’t love Elmos World. He likes it.

May 30, 2011 at 4:34 pm
(48) stephanie says:

My kids and I really really wish that the “powers that be” down at the tv stations would bring back noggin. My kids have yet to see Jacks Big Music show, Franklin, Little Bear, Wow Wow Wubbzy, Laurie Berkner, or any of those other great shows even ONCE yet since they changed names. And they miss the fact of being able to turn it on at night when they had trouble sleeping. I used to have it on throughout the day even if they weren’t watching it, because all the songs were cute and it made for happy background noise. Please, please bring noggin back. There was more education packed into those shows than any one of the shows that are now playing on Nick Jr. Dora and Diego are overrated. Why are we so pressed in teaching our kids spanish, anyways?! We are in America!! Bring back the wholesomeness of Noggin, please. Or you’ll keep on loosing your viewers, I’m afraid.

June 6, 2011 at 7:03 pm
(49) miller says:

I hate nick jr. I want noggin back!!!!!!!!!!! This change is so stupid I want to stay up all night watching old nick jr/noggin shows!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! In fact, this change in nick jr (old nick jr), the N, nickelodeon, noggin (now nick jr), is causing it to have the old shows from those channels show more rarely than before the change.

September 17, 2011 at 3:35 pm
(50) bridance says:

Hi i am 12 years old and i used to LOVE the noggin website. i would spend HOURS on that website and today i was on and no noggin. i want noggin back because u can do on adventures and play games and interact with things. also i miss OOBI. lol i love oobi the hand!

March 2, 2012 at 10:30 pm
(51) Andrews Mom says:

I dislike Nick Jr. soooo much… I WANT NOGGIN BACK PLEASEEEEEE!!!!!!! I have a two year old and you would be shocked as to the things he learned, for those little thing in between showS, moose and zee were amazing… And I didn’t watch Disney jr, because they didn’t have that stuff… now when a commercial comes on he actually leave the room, were as before, he would sit and watch Zee and Moose… and i know that were ANNOYING SOMETIMES, but it was educational and I Loved that… I hate they toke him away… and to all the parents who keep saying they don’t see commercial, we parents are talking about previews about other episodes and about the website and all that other stuff, where as before they would straight up go to just something about letters or a song or something else… not just commercials about other shows… there was no down time, it was baby preschool… I MISS THAT… EVEN IF IT HAS ONLY BEEN 2 DAYS…

March 6, 2012 at 6:05 pm
(52) Lori says:

…just not the same without Moose A. Moose and Zee. My daughter keeps asking me why he hasn’t been on… :<

March 8, 2012 at 12:09 am
(53) Lori says:

Not very happy at all with the new change of noggin..y is yo gabba gabba on at night when children r sleeping? And why did moose and zee go off? I know I’m not the only disappointed parent but I’m sure many children are upset

April 16, 2012 at 12:18 pm
(54) Erin Williams says:

That stinks :-( My oldest had noggin as a kid. I miss it!!

April 21, 2012 at 8:47 pm
(55) linda simon says:

my child is upset :(

June 11, 2012 at 3:25 am
(56) Karen Dowling says:

We hate Nick Jr. We miss Moose A. Moose and Zee. And enough already with that Fresh Beat Band. They are everything that I dislike about T.V. rolled into one show. Bring back NOGGIN!!!!

June 26, 2012 at 2:24 pm
(57) maya says:

KEEP MOOSE AND ZEE ON THE SHOW!!! Do not change the show into Nick jr! I am a child myself and still watch Noggin at 11 years old. I love move to the music, puzzle time (even though it is easy to me), and the songs!

June 28, 2012 at 3:27 pm
(58) Cheryl says:

Where is moose and zee…. I can never find them and my son keeps asking…. This really is a terrible idea they had… Ridiculous

June 28, 2012 at 3:35 pm
(59) cristy says:

even though im 13 i still love noggin please dont change it. p.s KEEP MOOSE & ZEE

July 1, 2012 at 9:50 am
(60) sarah says:

i am 8 my self and i still like it obi is on 400am dererct tv chang it back

October 6, 2012 at 11:50 pm
(61) Brenda O'Neil says:

I hate that Noggin went away…. my twins are 4 1/2 yrs old and were raised totally on Noggin…. they so miss Moose A. Moose and Zee as well as Laurie Berkner and all their great shows… who can we officially complain to? Is there anyway at all to bring back this network to some other random channel??? My kids loved the random commercials like the little Hispanic boy who would cook with his Grandma I believe his name was Luis….. they LOVED that lil’ show/commercial and so did I. Oobi is also soooo missed and so is Pinky Dinky Doo and Maggie and the Ferocious Beast……. who can we speak to about this???
Sincerly, A concerned Parent…….

December 29, 2012 at 4:59 pm
(62) Kelli Nabergall says:

It sucks!!! They should’ve left it alone! Now most of the shows are gone! They could’ve just left it at what it was with NickJr. on one channel & Noggin on another!

August 2, 2013 at 9:47 am
(63) └lexÓnder ChotÓ says:

I am disgusted by Nickelodeon! It is their fault that Noggin changed to Nick Jr. I am a 16-year old teen and if I was 23 I would sue Nickelodeon.