Are you ready? It's almost here! Depending upon when you do your celebrating, you will very soon find yourself, surrounded by endless amounts of wrapping paper, ribbon, empty boxes and (hopefully) happy children.
To make sure the day goes smoothly, you might want to make sure you have a couple of must-haves on hand for the big day:
- Plenty of batteries
- A fully charged camera and video camera (make sure there is room on your memory card)
- Film (if you use it)
- Any accessories to gifts that might be needed (USB cords, chargers, etc)
- A simple set of tools, including both a Phillips-head and flathead screwdriver
- Access to a computer with Internet, in case you need extra instructions assembling all those toys
- Garbage bags for wrapping paper (make sure you check everything over to make sure you aren't throwing out anything important)
- Pen and paper to keep track of who gave what (for thank-you notes)
Check out our Christmas Gift-Opening Checklist for more ideas.
What's on your Christmas prep list?