Going back-to-school is always an exciting time for most kids and parents, especially if it is the first time your child is attending. If you've got a little one starting preschool for the first time, a great way to help her get prepared is to take her back-to-school shopping.
Before buying, you may want to check with your child's teacher to find out what supplies they need and what they would prefer you don't bring. In any case, keeping some supplies on hand at home is always a good idea -- one can never have too many markers, crayons or paper.
Here are our top picks for some super-smart gear that is sure to put your little one at the head of the class.
- Dante Beatrix Little Kid Backpack SetDante Beatrix Little Kid Backpack Set
- Mabel's Labels Bag TagsMabels Labels bag tags
- School Years by momAgendaSchool Years by momAgenda
- Crayola Washable Markerscrayola washable markers
- Grandin Road Personalized Note CardsGrandin Road Personalized Note Cards
- One Step Ahead Personalized Art SmockOne Step Ahead Personalized Art Smock
- Fiskars Preschool ScissorsFiskars Pre-School Scissors
- Melissa & Doug Triangular CrayonsMelissa & Doug Triangular Crayons - 24 pack
- Play-Doh Favorite ColorsPlay-Doh Favorite Colors 4-Pack
- Elmer's Washable School Glue - PurpleElmer's Washable School Glue - Purple
- Rainy Day Kids Pirate Lunch BoxRainy Day Kids Pirate Lunch Box
- My NapPakMy NapPak
- Graphic Index
- Text Index